Leading the System
The Leading the system Program helps individuals to understand that they are parts of the puzzle and to gain new skillsets on increasing development and performances within the framework of positive and effective relationships as well as practicing and putting such new skillsets into action for protecting the big picture.
The program includes a leadership model that will create a long-lasting and continuous culture in any system you are involved with (family, department, organization… etc.).
The Leading the system Program is the third step of Leadership Essentials Program that enhances awareness through “How can I lead the system when creating an ideal system?” approach.
Duration: 2 days or 4 x 3-hour online sessions
In organizations that have to be productive fast and, most of the time, under extreme pressure, the “Leading the system Program” aims to help the Executives to:
- Develop skills for building high-performance teams within the framework of trust, respect and positive interactions,
- Assure change that will turn into a long-lasting and continuous culture,
- Internalize the impact of personal contribution on the system for guaranteeing continuity of the system,
- Protect the system under challenging circumstances and gain relevant attitudes,
- Embrace skillsets and mindsets focusing on system improvement,
- Raise awareness about current performance and efficiency,
- Ensure practicality and harmony in planning development-oriented actions,
Who is it for?
- Anyone who is a part of a system,
- Individuals hoping to leave ideal relationships and systems to the future generations,
- Team managers,
- Team players.
- Ability to lead the system in the process of creating and assuring continuity of an ideal system,
- Awareness about personal contribution to the achievement of a successful system,
- Mindset to establish conscious relationships in good faith,
- Internalizing the contribution in the path of creating a climate for a good system,
- Embracing the responsibilities of being a part of the system,
- Practicing the skill and mindset to lead the system at any time and in all cases,
- Skill of intuitively learning how to lead the system,
- What is leading the system ?
- What is Ideal System? What are its characteristics?
- The Best System
- To become a conscious and intent-based team leader,
- Meta Skills,
- To make team pacts and to create team climate,
- Emotions and Management,
- 2 Dimensions of Effective Teams,
- Positivity and productivity scales,
- Transformation From I to We exercise,
- Third identity exercise,
- Empathy exercise,
- “Us” Ship,
- Toxicity in Relationships,
- Feedback and Appreciation,
- Practicing the theory,
How does it work?
This program is available as classroom training and also as a distance and online training via interactive teleconferences. This training focuses on personal learning process and helps participants to identify the concepts and essential competencies enabling them to understand themselves as a “system”. The training is participatory and experimental; the participants will also learn from each other while moving along the program with new levels of awareness, tools and skillsets that can be used right away.
It’s not what the vision is; it’s what the vision does.
Please contact us to find out about our trainings and ask the questions you may have.