Professional Sales Pitch Techniques
Professional Sales Pitch Techniques program clarifies all steps of the ideal sales process and offers the experimental practice of all skills used by professional salespersons. The program discusses the details of making an efficient and result-oriented sales pitch to the customer. Professional sales pitches compatible with marketing strategies are methodically turned into teachings. This program is completely focused on practices and the sector-specific design of the program is supported by practical training.
Duration: 2-day or 4 x 3-hour online sessions
- To enable participants to define the ideal sales process,
- To learn about the process of influencing and persuading,
- To raise awareness about what goes in the customer’s mind during the persuasion process,
- To improve the ability to ask effective and powerful questions,
- To discover and classify customer requirements,
- To provide the product solution meeting the need with a quality-advantage-leverage chain,
- To use active and deep listening skills more effectively,
- To prevent objections before they are raised and to turn objections into opportunities
- To assure customer’s commitment through the most ideal action (closing the deal),
- To achieve the ability of applying the entire process during short visits,
- To use non-verbal communication channels and tools,
Who is it for?
- Sales representatives,
- Sales specialists,
- Sales executives,
- Trainers and human resources executives offering sales training,
- Ability to make big sales leading to loyal customers,
- Active listening,
- Asking the right and effective questions at the right time,
- Clarifying what goes in the customer’s mind,
- Managing customer dialogue,
- Analyzing thoughts, behaviors and needs of the customer,
- Applying basic sales techniques as a skill model,
- Turning conversations into sales
- Increasing sales also in the real life
- Ideal sales process
- Preparing the customer for the sales
- Asking Questions
- Customer’s needs and meeting these needs
- Selling leverage
- Assuring commitment
- Handling to Objections
- Steps of Embracement
- Profit-driven sales
- Product-customer positioning
- Selling during short visits
How does it work?
This program is available as classroom training and also as a distance and online training via interactive teleconferences. This training focuses on personal learning process and helps participants to identify the concepts and essential competencies enabling them to understand themselves as a “system”. The training is participatory and experimental; the participants will also learn from each other while moving along the program with new levels of awareness, tools and skillsets that can be used right away.
To effectively communicate, we must realize that we are all different in the way we perceive the world and use this understanding as a guide to our communication with others.
Please contact us to find out about our trainings and ask the questions you may have.