Non-Violent Communication aims to integrate understanding, respect and cooperation into our relationships. This 2-day program helps you to understand emotions and underlying needs while fulfilling its aim and “Non-Violent Communication” language will become an applicable skill through experiences
Duration: 2-day or 4 x 3-hour online sessions
- To integrate understanding, respect, and cooperation into our relationships,
- To achieve inner peace and balance when communicating through recognizing own feelings and needs,
- To establish quality and effective relationships when communicating through understanding the emotions and needs of others,
- To contribute to the process of having satisfied customers by using Non-Violent Communication language while reaching the ultimate goal of ensuring 100 % internal and external customer satisfaction.
Who is it for?
- Sales Specialists,
- Call center personnel,
- Anyone interacting with internal and external customers
- Developing listening skills for communication,
- Showing empathy,
- Anger management in communication,
- Improving relationships with internal and external customers.
- Clarifying current status-quo and goals in communication,
- Self-observation and awareness,
- Discovering the connection between the whole system and person
- 5 steps of development (focus-intent-mindset-behavior-skill),
- Fundamental arguments of Non-Violent Communication,
- What is to give readily and willingly?
- What is non-compassionate communication?
- Elements of Non-Violent Communication,
- Daydreaming concept
- Listening skill and levels of listening,
- Observation – without assuming, just observation,
- Emotions – Lists of Emotions
- Needs – List of needs – Our needs are behind all our emotions
- 4-ear in Non-Violent Communication exercise:
- Jackal Ears Out
- Jackal Ears In
- Giraffe Ears In
- Giraffe Ears Out
- ANGER as emotion and needs behind it,
How does it work?
This program is available as classroom training and also as distance and online training via interactive teleconferences. This training focuses on the personal learning process and helps participants to identify the concepts and essential competencies enabling them to understand themselves as a “system”. The training is participatory and experimental; the participants will also learn from each other while moving along the program with new levels of awareness, tools and skillsets that can be used right away.
Communication leads to community, that is, to understanding, intimacy and mutual valuing.
Please contact us to find out about our trainings and ask the questions you may have.