NLP and Customer Orientation
NLP (Neurolinguistics Program) training shares concepts and details of NLP with the participants. Particularly, mental factors impacting customer behaviors and experiences in sales activities are discussed in the light of NLP techniques and theory to highlight the level of quality to be achieved in communication. A skilled model based on how NLP principles, meta-programs, NLP language formats can be used to achieve customer-oriented communication will be internalized.
Duration: 2-day or 4 x 3-hour online sessions
- To develop the participants’ skills to recognize their states of mind and to stay in the desired state of mind,
- To help the participants to realize NLP techniques and use them as a skill model; to make sure that feedbacks and teachings can be turned into a behavior model,
- To teach skills to ask a question, convey an idea and to persuade through NLP techniques,
- To highlight mental processes through active and deep listening, dramatization and demonstration and to raise awareness on how mental processes are programmed into language and behaviors,
- To make sure that application methods can be consciously internalized by the participants and reflected on the daily life,
To prove powerful impact of diverse language formats and meta-programs on persuasion, non-violent communication, understanding and self-expression,
Who is it for?
- Human Resources Professionals,
- Sales executives,
- Sales specialists,
- Anyone interacting with internal and external customers
- Discovering how the mind works and how meta-programs impact our lives,
- Improved self-awareness and ability to use language formats for persuasion,
- Experience of gaining courage, self-confidence, creativity and committed mental state,
- Having an awareness about what goes in the other person’s mind when trying to persuade that person with NLP techniques,
- Improving the skills to ask impactful and powerful questions,
- Ability to discover and classify the needs of people we communicate,
- Presenting the solution meeting the need with the optimum language format,
- Effective use of active and deep listening skill,
- Preventing objections before they are raised and turning objections into opportunities,
- Learning about the process of influencing and persuading.
- Cycle of learning and training method
- What is NLP? Relationship between communication and NLP
- 4-angle perspective (X, Y, Z, W)
- Our perception of world in 6 dimensions
- Our impact on a relationship
- Why and how we behave in this manner?
- Process of changing your perspective
- Judgmental-Learner’s Mindset
- Levels of deep listening
- Asking powerful questions
- Filters in Perception
- Universal Modeling
- Representation Systems
- Meta Programs
- Inner Self Processing System
- NLP Language Formats
How does it work?
This program is available as classroom training and also as a distance and online training via interactive teleconferences. This training focuses on personal learning process and helps participants to identify the concepts and essential competencies enabling them to understand themselves as a “system”. The training is participatory and experimental; the participants will also learn from each other while moving along the program with new levels of awareness, tools and skillsets that can be used right away.
Effective communication is 20 % what you know and 80 % how you feel about what you know.
Please contact us to find out about our trainings and ask the questions you may have.