The Leading Others Program enables a person to recognize and understand values, strengths and areas of personal development, desires / ambitions and goals of others, and to give these leadership skills to others. This Program helps executives to shape professional employees capable of leveraging such skills. The program nourishes the mindset and skillset facilitating the learning process and development.
The program improves the capability to influence the emotions and thoughts of others.
The Leading Others Program is the second step of the Leadership Essentials Program that enhances awareness through the “Leadership Inspiring and Evolving Others” approach.
Duration: 2 days or 4 x 3-hour online sessions.
In organizations that have to be productive fast and, most of the time, under extreme pressure, the “Leading Others Program” aims to help the Executives to:
- Realize and discover factors others missed and to inspire by reading others and the climate,
- Focus on a solution-oriented approach rather than a problem-oriented approach,
- Contribute to the learning and development process of each and every individual around him or her ,
- Reach richness of diverse alternatives and perspectives,
- Help others gain courage, self-confidence, resilience, creativity and commitment,
- Gain skills to have positive impact on feelings and thoughts of others,
- Guide any person under leadership in the path of achieving fulfillment in all aspects of life,
- Contribute to the achievement of performance goals,
- Embrace the necessary skillset to recognize emotions and values of others,
- Facilitate the process of establishing a life balance and clarifying a life purpose for other individuals.
Who is it for?
- Individuals who completed Leading Myself program,
- Individuals wishing to deepen quality of relationship with other people and understand emotions, thoughts and values of other people,
- Individuals with extensive and strong spheres of influence,
- Individuals who have the responsibility of contributing to learning and development processes of others,
- Executives wishing to lead the relationship process by tolerantly embracing differences of others.
- What is Leadership to Others?
- The differences between traditional management, mentoring and leadership,
- Focus-Intent-Mindset-Behavior-Skill model,
- The Concept of Mindset,
- The Learning Mindset – The Judging Mindset,
- Link – Environment – Context,
- The ability to listen effectively in Leadership to Others,
- Effective and profound questions in Leadership to Others,
- Leadership practices,
- What is change? Our perspective on change,
- Seeing strengths
- What is Feedback ? Applications
- What is appreciation?,
- Action Plan,
- Leadership tools / Leadership practices,
- Understanding differences between conventional management approach and coaching,
- Realizing advantage and impact of leading others,
- Clarifying the leadership approach,
- Learning the process of leading others,
- Embracing the necessary approaches for enabling employees to realize areas of development and to improve their performances throughout the business process and under the leadership of the executives,
- Understanding how to accelerate the learning process in any organization through use of leadership practices,
- Embracing the coaching approach for increasing the number of skillful employees,
- Learning how to use methods that will accelerate personal / professional development of employees,
- Helping individuals to achieve fulfillment, find balance in their lives as well as developing a skillset for recognizing and controlling emotions,
- Deep listening,
- Gaining strong questioning skills,
- Using feedback as a development tool,
- Ability to approach all these headlines with a coaching perspective
How does it work?
Leaders are persons who markedly influence the behaviors, thoughts and / or feelings of a significant number of their fellow human beings.
Please contact us to find out about our trainings and ask the questions you may have.