The Leading Myself program enables a person to recognize and understand oneself, personal values, strengths and areas of personal development, desires / ambitions and goals, and to recognize personal choices through self-observation.
This program improves awareness through “Leadership Starts with You” approach and increases self-observation skills of a person, and it is the first-step training of the Leadership Essentials Program.
Duration:2 days or 4 x 3-hour online sessions.
In organizations that have to be productive fast and, most of the time, under extreme pressure, the “Self-Leadership Program” aims to help the Executives to:
- Deepen personal awareness,
- Discover personal leadership,
- Identify Personal Values and Learn to live up to these values (Why?),
- Identify goals and Focus on & prioritize these goals (What?),
- Consciously leverage strengths (How?),
- Improve self-leadership awareness and develop self-leadership skillset model,
- Set an example by following “Change Starts with You” approach,
- Achieve introspection and be clear on when to say “Yes” or when to say “No”,
Who is it for?
- Individuals who feel the need of self-awareness,
- Executive candidates in corporate life,
- New Executives,
- Individuals who wish to have a more productive and satisfying lives,
- Individuals having difficulty in associating their actions with outcomes,
- Individuals feeling stuck between the tension of system and tension of their inner worlds.
- Discovering personal values, strengths, goals and ambitions, beliefs, assumptions,
- Perspectives profoundly and choosing to live in harmony with all of those,
- Realizing a person is capable of anything and everything,
- Starting a life with personal choices and with a process to be steered personally,
- Starting to discover one’s life purpose,
- Emerge of a lifestyle focusing on achievement of life purpose,,
- Inner peace and satisfaction of living in harmony with personal values,
- Positive perception of being consistent and stable,
- Being self-confident and efficient by channeling strengths towards goals and feeling of serving a purpose,
- Who is a Leader? What is Leadership? Who is the Ideal Leader?
- 3 Dimensions of Leadership,
- Leading Myself and Definition,
- Mindset in individual leadership,
- Change and our relationship with change,
- Inner Self Processing System,
- 3 Key Elements of Leadership,
- Goals and ambitions,
- Mindset and how to build a new mindset
- Leadership Energies and Their Power to Shape Us,
- Action Plan.
How does it work?
Purpose of life is the most profound sense of who we are, where we came from and where we’re going that is within us -in our essence or origin-. Purpose of life is a source of energy and direction.
Please contact us to find out about our trainings and ask the questions you may have.