Exploratory Feedback program covers teachings that will support personal learning, development, and positive change processes of everyone interacting with the participant. The program offers a skill model where a constructive interaction atmosphere will be created and strengths of individuals can be identified and areas of development can be improved through reflection, feedback, and asking questions.
- To establish the differences between traditional management approach and feedback mindset & approach and to explain the advantages,
- To create a feedback climate and culture,
- To enable an executive to understand his/her personal approach towards feedback and development and to learn how the mindset should be through experiences,
- Conscious use of mental attitudes (SEE, STRETCH, SUPPORT) for feedback,
- How to take a stance as an executive and leader who provides feedback,
- Importance of listening in feedback process and learning how to listen through experiences,
- How to use deep and powerful questions in feedback process,
- How can you inspire others when getting a work done through creating awareness,
- How to appreciate by giving constructive and positive feedback
Who is if for?
- Team Leaders,
- Human Resources,
- Anyone involved in the creation of feedback culture
- Contributing to personal learning journey of all coworkers and colleagues
- Creating a constructive interaction atmosphere supporting development and positive change processes,
- Creating a skill model where individuals might discover strengths of others and advance in areas of development through reflection, providing feedback and asking questions,
- Assuring that giving and receiving feedback are integrated into management styles and thus turned into a management style
- Deeper learning and self-discovery process and layers of learning
- Definition of feedback
- Feedback mindset, assumption
- Feedback styles, what is our position on the X – Y-axis?
- Courage, self-confidence, listening skills, focusing, and feedback
- Ability to ask questions functioning as a feedback
- Types of feedback
- Appreciation and importance
- Method of giving feedback
- Timing, method of giving and taking (practical)
How does it work?
This program is available as classroom training and also as a distance and online training via interactive teleconferences. This training focuses on personal learning process and helps participants to identify the concepts and essential competencies enabling them to understand themselves as a “system”. The training is participatory and experimental; the participants will also learn from each other while moving along the program with new levels of awareness, tools and skillsets that can be used right away.
We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.
Please contact us to find out about our trainings and ask the questions you may have.