Transformation from change to permanent behavior assures consistency and continuity. This transformation requires an inner deepening and acceptance. Resilience is also a maturation process that can be improved through inner acceptance and learning. Quickly adapting to change but not quickly reacting to it is a tool that significantly improves efficiency and impact. If we bear in mind that emotions experienced during change periods are generally negative ones, the impacts these emotions have on people can be summarized as: loss of motivation, decreased employee engagement, confusion in communication and relationships, decreased performance and uneasiness. The Resilience Program offers the greatest, and moreover improvable, way of dealing with all these negative feelings to the leaders as well as –just like a ball falling down and bouncing back- a way of getting up back again, resuming where left off and growing stronger. (Duration: 2 days and 4 x 3-hour online sessions)
This program aims to help leaders to:
- Understand the definition of resilience,
- Increase thresholds of being triggered by certain circumstances and balance oversensitivity,
- Improve resilience as a skill,
- Quickly adapt to change and turn such behaviors into continuous behaviors,
- Deal with negative emotions and defeat negative impact of emotions,
- Assure motivation in the moment,
- Lead during a crisis in their professional and personal lives,
- Become leaders who increase motivation and performance by adapting even to the most challenging circumstances,
- Become leaders who show self-improvement in terms of resilience as well as inspiring others
Who is it for?
- Executives to completed Essentials Leadership Training,
- All employees are exposed to challenging circumstances,
- New executives and executives taking on more responsibilities,
- Team Leaders.
- Staying in the moment and reasoning at the moments of change,
- Defining and managing emotions,
- Awareness of progress in the journey of change, and impact of such awareness,
- Changing Mindset,
- Showing empathy in relationships,
- Gaining optimistic and positive perspective and attitude,
- Awareness on values and strengths and impacts on resilience,
- Change of perspective,
- Increased motivation, employee engagement and performance,
- Transformation to permanent resilience,
- Definition of “Resilience”,
- Why “Resilience”?
- The curve of change,
- Comfort zone exercise,
- Matter or Significance? (Causation Model)
- Mindset test,
- Judgmental Mindset – Learner’s Mindset,
- Habits and subliminal transference,
- FOCUS (Attention),
- Three ways to improve resilience,
- Emotional Wisdom,
- KOTTER Change Model,
- Internal and external obstacles,
- Resilience formula,
- How to create “Resilience” and improve relationships in teams,
How does it work?
This program is available as classroom training and also as a distance and online training via interactive teleconferences. This training focuses on personal learning process and helps participants to identify the concepts and essential competencies enabling them to understand themselves as a “system”. The training is participatory and experimental; the participants will also learn from each other while moving along the program with new levels of awareness, tools and skillsets that can be used right away.
Personal values are not arrogant acts of detachment; they are our profound beliefs that we feel but can never fully put into words. Our values -positive or negative- are defined as elements having emotional power or reflection for us.
Please contact us to find out about our trainings and ask the questions you may have.