Business Coaching Advantage Program
The Business Coaching Advantage Program is an effective coaching training program for corporate life that provides easy-to-use coaching tools focusing on the corporate life. While offering a complete, practical and intense learning experience, the program balances a grounded corporate coaching theory with skill development, exercises and practical training. The program helps the participants to internalize all aspects of Effective Leadership Coaching -Mindset and Listen & Ask & Say Skills- and enables individuals to use such mindsets and skills in every part of life.
Duration: 3-day or 6 x 3-hour online sessions.
- Show differences between coaching mindset & approach and traditional management approach and advantages of the coaching mindset,
- Teach a coach’s perspective and mindset model used when improving employees’ performances by experiencing that perspective and mindset model,
- Ensure conscious use of coach-like mind stances ( SEE, STRETCH, SUPPORT ),
- Show how a coach-like executive and leader stance should be
- Show what is coach-like deep listening and how it is done,
- Show how coach-like powerful questions can be used,
- Explain how a work can be done inspiringly by creating awareness,
- Show how to appreciate through constructive and positive feedback,
- Explain how a coach-like executive can manage performance and employee relationships as an effective leader
Who is it for?
- Individuals who have never received or received only short-term coaching training ,
- Executives who have to lead teams with coaching skills,
- New executives,
- Human Resources business partners, corporate development consultants, training and learning specialists or in-house consultants,
- In-house coaches or external professional coaches,
- Specialist consultants,
- Leaders focusing on coaching and improving other leaders,
- Individuals looking for a quality and deeper program,
- Individuals who wish to be an internationally accredited coach as quickly as possible (BCA Essentials + Practicum – Part 1 ) (WABC®-RCC® Accreditation)
- Individuals wishing to progress in the advanced path of becoming ICF accredited.
How does it work?
- Comprehensive corporate coaching tools including theoretical and practical, easy-to-use models and tools based on internationally tested and proven contents,
- Detailed analysis of coaching process and effective feedback for helping you to develop expert skills of a corporate coach and personal skills,
- Showing a practical method of how an employee can focus on work context (external world) and how area of expertise can be used as a part of the process,
- Paying attention to one’s impact on employees’ personal context (inner world), performance and results; helping to improve efficiency with practices,
- Facilitating learning and change -parts of the coaching process- through insights, practical models and instruments focusing on different changes to be encountered,
- Business Coaching Advantage is a coach training program recognized by International Coach Federation (ICF) and Worldwide Association of Business Coaches® (WABC®), and completing this program will be equal to 21 credits out of “Continuing Coaching Training Credit Hours”,
- BCA Graduates ( BCA Essentials + Practicum – Part 1 ) are entitled to be accredited as Level 1 Registered Corporate Coach® (RCC®) from the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches® Organization,
- Helping leaders to see what is beyond the obvious – reading and responding to complex business context as well as inner worlds,
- Stretching Leaders for new learning experiences – helping leaders to take action in case of circumstances where you need to think ahead and be dynamic,
- Supporting Leaders –Leading and performing unprecedented change processes and making new and challenging choices,
- Being a part of quality and more extensive coaching program,
- SEE Mind Stance,
- Impact of See – Stretch – Support Stances on coaching,
- Action-Reflect-Learn-Plan Cycle,
- Connect –Climate- Context (3 C Model),
- C Shift,
- Old C / New C
- ASPIRING Mindset
- 3S Model in Leadership
- Values and listening for values,
- 5C Conversation Flow,
- 3 Skills: Listen, Ask, Say
- Mindset Models,
- STRETCH Mind Stance,
- Change and Learning,
- Context in outer world and inner world,
- Ability to receive and give constructive feedback,
- Upwards / Downwards spiral,
- SUPPORT Mind Stance,
- Say what you observe and constructive feedback
- Leadership Coaching in process,
- Ability to appreciate,
- Coaching practices / Demos
- Action plan.
Leadership is not just one quality, but rather a blend of many qualities; and while no one individual possesses all of the needed talents that go into leadership, each man can develop a combination to make him a leader.
Please contact us to find out about our trainings and ask the questions you may have.