This program discusses agility in terms of the individual, leadership, team and organization. The agility program focuses on improving leaders’ skills to realize commitment, innovation, cooperation, value creation, communication, controlled pace and impact. This program discusses agility in leadership in further details and analyses the mindset model, examples of behaviors and skillsets that an agile leader should have as well as reviewing the theory from A to Z. Furthermore, this program enables leaders to lead a new organization format and thus gain competencies to meet needs of today’s organizations.
Duration: 2 days or 4 x 3-hour online sessions.
This training program explains how a leader can become an AGILE leader, how such practices can be internalized, and how an AGILE team culture can be achieved through AGILE leadership skills. This program aims to help leaders to:
- Take a step back from the hierarchical structure that prevents quick decision-making process in any organization,
- Step away from personal ego and create collective ego,
- Deepen definition of agile leadership and its supporting meaning,
- Adopt agile leadership mindset,
- Internalize key aspects of agility,
- Create a learning and developing organization
- Increase employee engagement,
- Ensure that individuals can assume self-development responsibility,
- Act effectively and quickly.
Who is it for?
- Executives who completed Essentials Leadership Training,
- Experienced Executives,
- Senior Executives,
- Team Leaders.
- Ability to be conscious and fast,
- Wide-spreading and inspiring energy of agility,
- Becoming and helping others to become a highly committed individual who can make effective decisions,
- Steps of changing mindset,
- Change of perspective,
- Ability to ask AGILE and suggestive questions,
- Increased motivation,
- Increased performance,
- Increased openness, clarity and transparency,
- Giving feedback IN THE MOMENT,
- Quick decision making,
- Gaining skillsets useful in all aspects of life
- VUCA World and traditional management,
- Definition of agile leadership and how it is different from traditional management?
- Why Agility?
- Agility Test
- Agility model ( mindset, behavior and pace)
- Agile mindset model,
- Keywords of Agility,
- Creating IN-THE-MOMENT «feedback» culture,
- Effective and fast decision making,
- Agile teams ( Scrum)
- Personal Analysis with Johari Window model,
- Team labels,
- Agile team model,
- Skill of asking a question IN THE MOMENT,
How does it work?
This program is available as classroom training and also as a distance and online training via interactive teleconferences. This training focuses on personal learning process and helps participants to identify the concepts and essential competencies enabling them to understand themselves as a “system”. The training is participatory and experimental; the participants will also learn from each other while moving along the program with new levels of awareness, tools and skillsets that can be used right away.
When you see someone windsurfing gracefully at sea -as if dancing against the strong wind- and surfing from one side to the other rapidly and energetically, you are watching the fruit of intensive training and commitment put into improving a body born with a gift of unique balance and agility.
Please contact us to find out about our trainings and ask the questions you may have.